News Update :
Home » » “I am Scared To Tell My Fiance Of All The Abortions I Had In The Past”

“I am Scared To Tell My Fiance Of All The Abortions I Had In The Past”

Penulis : Unknown on Wednesday 12 June 2013 | 08:08





There is this guy I am engaged to.When we met, we told each other our pasts. Unknown to him, I did not tell him all – I left out my deepest secrets, the series of abortions I had go through right from my college days.



I feel insecure with him as he sees abortion as a disgusting act and he even talks about the way he condemned his friend’s girlfriend that went through the process recently. Now, I am in a dilemma…. I don’t want to lose him, I don’t want to tell him, but I feel uneasy with him because I am keeping him in the dark.



What should I do?














via 247naijagossip




Share this article :

Post a Comment

About us

 
Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Advertise with Us | Site map
Copyright © 2011. Feed Gossip . All Rights Reserved.
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger