News Update :
Home » » Rules For Dating My Daughter- Femi Kuti

Rules For Dating My Daughter- Femi Kuti

Penulis : Unknown on Friday, 12 July 2013 | 01:32





Lol Femi Kuti in a customized t-shirt explains the 10 laws a man must know before he marries any of his daughters. The 10 laws below;







1) Get A Job







2) Understand I dont Like You







3) I’M Everywhere







4) You Hurt Her, I Hurt You







5) Be Home 30 Minutes Early







6) Det A Lawyer







7) If You Lie to Me, I will Find Out







8) She is my Princess, Not your Conquest







9) I dont Mind Going Back to Jail







10) Whatever You do to Her, I will do to you











via ladunliadi




Share this article :

Post a Comment

About us

 
Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Advertise with Us | Site map
Copyright © 2011. Feed Gossip . All Rights Reserved.
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger