News Update :
Home » » ‘I am the best rapper in Nigeria’ - Yung 6ix declares on Twitter

‘I am the best rapper in Nigeria’ - Yung 6ix declares on Twitter

Penulis : Unknown on Saturday 31 August 2013 | 04:48



















#InRihanna'svoice. Dear Yung6ix, M.I would have to die, be born again and die again before you can be the best rapper in Nigeria! Hehe. Not to blow his bubble...and I ask this sincerely, I know he's an artiste but I'm not familiar with his music...what popular song did he sing so I can go check it out...













via LindaIkeji




Share this article :

Post a Comment

About us

 
Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Advertise with Us | Site map
Copyright © 2011. Feed Gossip . All Rights Reserved.
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger