News Update :
Home » » How Do I Tell Him That I Have A New Boyfriend?

How Do I Tell Him That I Have A New Boyfriend?

Penulis : Unknown on Monday 25 November 2013 | 23:48





Dear Readers,


I was once in love with a guy who doesn’t care about me. He never admits to his wrongs, he finds it very difficult to say sorry and he also finds it difficult to call me. When asked why he doesn’t call, he either says he doesn’t have money or he doesn’t have time…. Though I have made up my mind to disengage myself from the relationship since am not gaining anything from it.


I have made up my mind to breakup with him, it is just that I don’t know how to tell him, but my new boyfriend said it is better I tell him so that he will know I am no more his GF.


And should I continue to be independent because I noticed that the guys are taking advantage of it and even if I try to ask for something from a guy, I am always disappointed because I wont get it. Please I need your advice as soon as possible.


















via 247naijagossip




Share this article :

Post a Comment

About us

 
Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Advertise with Us | Site map
Copyright © 2011. Feed Gossip . All Rights Reserved.
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger