News Update :
Home » » Reader's Mail: Is This Appropriate?

Reader's Mail: Is This Appropriate?

Penulis : Unknown on Wednesday 27 November 2013 | 22:33












Hello Laila,







I've got a complain that I think LBers and the whole of Nigeria should know. Hopefully this will get to the appropriate authorities and this disgraceful act would end immediately...







It's about the Nigerian police (specifically Rivers State Police)!







A family friend got a phone call from alleged kidnappers and they threatened the living daylights outta him and his lovely family. So, he did the proper thing by reporting this case to the police.



But alas!!! He was asked by the police for N80,000 for what they termed "logistics purposes". That they needed the money for fuel, recharge cards and many bullsh*ts I can't remember.







Is this not disgraceful that a noble and dedicated citizen of this country will be made to pay the police before they investigate a delicate matter as kidnapping?!







Why I am sending you this is because it happened to me too!



I was robbed, but thankfully, the police recovered everything that was stolen from me but before I could retrieve it, I had to pay.







So please, I want you to put this up on your blog so that the whole nation will see what our supposed security agencies have become.



Unless there are people here who think this act by the police is ok. Let them talk now.







via lailasblog




Share this article :

Post a Comment

About us

 
Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Advertise with Us | Site map
Copyright © 2011. Feed Gossip . All Rights Reserved.
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger