News Update :
Home » » "Sorry Annie, I Love 2face" - Eve Alordia

"Sorry Annie, I Love 2face" - Eve Alordia

Penulis : Unknown on Sunday 1 December 2013 | 13:33





Eva posted this lovely photo of her and 2face Idibia some minutes ago and said







"I used to love him!!! Errr... Sowwie Annie, i still do! 2face has always been my crush but he's taken. My God is a God of second chances, what God has joined in this picture, let no...."


See Annie Idibia's reply below:







"I loveeeeeee d pic! It ok ,evry1 loves him.. Hehehehe lol" she said and Eva responded with "You see why u r my sister!!!! We can share! Family matters tins *runs to Zamfara..." and Annie further replied with "chai!!!! Zamfara far oooo!! oh no! Hw I wan take catch u with my longgggg belle? Na die I dey oo!














via 247naijagossip




Share this article :

Post a Comment

About us

 
Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Advertise with Us | Site map
Copyright © 2011. Feed Gossip . All Rights Reserved.
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger