News Update :
Home » » My Husband Wants My Sister As His PA, Should I Allow It?

My Husband Wants My Sister As His PA, Should I Allow It?

Penulis : Unknown on Friday, 14 March 2014 | 15:08





Dear Readers,





My husband is suggesting that my young sister become his Personal Assistant as she has been out of school now without a job but am skeptical about that knowing that the job would afford her to be too attached to my husband which can result to emotions building up. Is my reservation in order or should I just allow it?














via 247naijagossip




Share this article :

Post a Comment

About us

 
Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Advertise with Us | Site map
Copyright © 2011. Feed Gossip . All Rights Reserved.
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger